6801 Will Rodgers
Job Number: 19270
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in in search of a Sr. travel & Expense Analyst. This role is contract for 8+ months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor 3rd party offshore support of T&E operations.
- Review daily operations, monthly KPIs, month end accruals, customer support and coordinate strategic support of T&E.
- Perform all corporate card administration duties, including, reporting and central bill payment process.
- Support the overseeing of the 3rd Party management of off-shore suppliers, as well as all other 3rd party supplier relationships that support the R2P/T&E process and systems.
- Verify supplier accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Reconcile vendor accounts using statements, open vouchers or paid vouchers.
- Provide timely customer service for all calls, emails and questions from vendors, internal and external customers.
- Receives vendor and departments inquires and take necessary action to satisfy the inquiry
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of AP and T&E experience
- Must be proficient in MS Excel
- Must have intermediate to advanced SAP skills.