3211 Internet Boulevard Suite 330
Job Number: 18962
Financial Additions has partnered with a mid-market professional services firm in the North Dallas area to seek out a high-quality Tax Senior for their well-established Tax department.
Tax Senior Essential Duties:
- Lead assigned client tax engagements from start to finish, including engagement planning,
- directing, completion of assigned tax projects, and managing the assigned projects to budget
- Supervise, train, and mentor other tax associates and interns on assigned tax projects, and
- assess the performance of tax staff associates for engagement reviews
- Review client tax returns completed by assigned tax staff and make necessary
- recommendations on tax return preparation regarding accuracy and applicable tax savings
- Gain a continuous level of increased compliance responsibility in the review process.
- Prepare client tax returns for the more complex individual, trust, partnership, corporate and
- foreign tax clients
- Research and consult with management on various client-related tax matters
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities on a timely manner
- Develop and edit correspondence, memoranda, and other client deliverables as needed
- Participate in networking and business development activities on behalf of the firm
Tax Senior Qualifications:
- 3+ years in public accounting
- Bachelors or Master' s degree in Accounting and/or Taxation.
- Acquired or currently pursuing CPA Exam.