712 N Washington Suite 101
Job Number: 19434
Financial Additions is working with a growing company in their search for a Staff Accountant.
Staff Accountant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger.
- Responsible for payroll supporting schedules, analytics and input into ADP.
- Reviews all banks accounts and performs account reconciliations.
- Prepare audit schedules.
Staff Accountant Qualifications and Requirements:
- Accounting or finance degree and at least 3 years experience preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of full cycle accounting.
- Demonstrated proficiency with cash based financial analysis.