2100 Ross Ave Suite 1600
Temp To Hire
Job Number: 18895
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier client in search of a Senior Accountant for a possible temp to hire position, in Dallas, TX.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for moderately complex accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger, managerial reports, and financial statements.
- Reviews billing/invoicing and enters data into the accounting databases, accounting classifications assigned to various records, and transactions from subsystem to ensure data accurately passed through the various tables and sub ledgers.
- Verifies the accuracy of journal entries,
- Apply or submit cash applications to the vouchers/invoices.
- Researches and resolves accounts receivable issues.
- Prepares income statements, balance sheets and various other accounting statements or financial reports for field and management reference for a small to mid size customer or market.
- Creates month-end accounting entries and reconciles discrepancies; posts to GL and reviews variances to budget.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years professional level accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) regulations.
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org