5429 LBJ Freeway Suite 800
Job Number: 18865
Financial Additions has partnered with one of the most popular Dallas based companies to assist them in their search for a Senior Property Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements and reporting packages and deliver results to Controller, and others.
- Prepare annual financial statement and reporting packages complete with footnotes.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly debt schedules and reports
- Oversees work of Staff Accountant.
- Prepare state sales tax reports on a monthly basis and coordinate with outside CPA firm for other tax returns.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting is required.
- 3 years accounting experience
- Real estate/property management accounting experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel, working knowledge of Word.
- Proficient in Yardi.
- Strong analytical skills.