2100 Ross Ave Suite 1600
Job Number: 19543
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in search of a Sr IT Audit -Lead. The role is contract only to start and will last 2+ months with a possible extension thereafter.
- Leads walk-throughs to build understanding of systems, controls, and related business processes
- Performs complex audit testing in a manner consistent with the team playbook
- Completes assigned workpapers on-time and documents at a sufficient level of detail to support conclusions
- Drafts and delivers communications for audit findings/observations identified through detailed testing
- Develops draft of audit steps and audit programs that adequately address risk in special projects
- Drafts formal, professionally written recommendations to executive management on org improvement opportunities
- Able to execute conversion control testing, identify appropriate IPE and ITACs to address risks, and enhance control testing practices
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field.
- 5+ years of IT Audit/SOX and overall knowledge of general accounting and audit procedures.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) preferred