919 Hidden Ridge
Job Number: 19487
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in search of a Senior Accountant. This role is for a 3-12+ month project, there is potential for it to convert to a permanent role at the sole discretion of the client. Our client is very eager to hire top talent! Are you or anyone in your network interested?
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and standard recurring and ad-hoc journal entries
- Create or review complex property budgets and forecasting for assigned property portfolios
- Reviews and/or processes billing/invoicing and enters data into the accounting databases
- Prepares balance sheet reconciliations.
- Examines financial statements and documents for conformance with accounting requirements and principles.
- Creates month-end accounting entries and reconciles discrepancies; posts to GL and reviews variances to budget.
- Participate in annual control documentation and testing
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Public accounting experience is preferred but not required.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills( pivot tables/vlookups)
- Degree in accounting or related field