2100 Ross Ave Suite 1600
Job Number: 19362
Financial Additions has partnered with a company in search of a Procurement Analyst. This role is contract to hire. Our client is very eager to hire top talent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include: contract management, pricing negotiations, and vendor onboarding.
- Analyze reports based on the collection of data related to the sourcing, contracting, management and performance of suppliers and vendors.
- Create reports to support account, client, and global sourcing requirements.
- Coordinates with global sourcing team and peers to aggregate data align reporting.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience for multiple categories but must have at least 2 of the following: travel, marketing, fleet, HR, Business Services
- 1+ years of contracting experience on commercial terms