2711 N. Haskell Ave # 1800
Job Number: 19332
Financial Additions has partnered with a Real Estate company to assist them in their search for a Property Tax Manager.
Property Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintains property tax requirements database.
- Reconciles all tax balance sheet accounts.
- Manages a team of 3 Property Tax Associates
- Monitors and advises compliance and filing requirements in conjunction with staff and management
- Prepares and maintains general ledger entries related to property taxes including monthly accruals.
- Reviews and compares, for accuracy, actual beginning of year accrual to revise estimates and makes necessary adjustments.
- Reverses property tax accruals, after actual tax payments and prepares monthly variance analysis for property taxes for the company.
Property Tax Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of Property Tax experience
- Proficient in Excel and Yardi
- Dependable and organized with great attention to detail