13500 Heritage Parkway
Job Number: 19402
Financial Additions has partnered with a global company in search of a Project Administrator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform all project control activities and ensure project administration, change management, project estimating, cost management, and schedule management.
- Assist in development of scope, schedule, budget, and estimate to complete data for assigned tasks
- Create Work Breakdown Structure and develop schedules and budget data for those elements
- Collect, interpret, and input schedule and cost data into project control database and provide output to project team
- Assist management with risk assessment that may affect project profit, costs, schedules, and client relations to include moderately complex elements of: estimate to complete data gathering, schedule update comparisons, variance cause investigations, data gathering, and report compilation
- Assist in preparing status reports and other related project planning and control documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in contract management, project finance, auditing, compliance, and/or administration.
- Bachelor’ s degree in an associated discipline is a plus