5800 Granite Parkway Suite 1000
Job Number: 19303
Financial Additions is searching for a high-energy Payroll Coordinator with 3-5 years experience for a direct-hire position in a large, stable company in Plano, Texas.
- Process payroll for weekly, biweekly, and semimonthly payroll in multi-state environment
- Enter tax related changes into payroll system (i.e. address change, W-4’ s)
- Calculate and process retro pay and other non-recurring payments
- Analyze and balance hours between Time and Attendance System and Payroll system.
- Analyze and interpret garnishments (Federal and State) received from agencies or courts.
- Research and respond to internal and external inquiries including requests for manual checks, questions regarding PTO balances and paychecks etc.…
- Generate ad-hoc reports.
- Initiate manual checks, stop payments, and ACH reversals
- Ensure proper approval of PTO requests and other payroll related transactions.
- Coordinate the processing of terminations and final payouts.
- Serve as backup for Payroll Supervisor
- Audit for compliance to internal/external labor laws and policies
- High school diploma
- 3-5 years’ experience of payroll processing experience required
- Multi-state payroll experience required
- Prior Garnishment administration preferred
- Prior experience in payroll utilizing Ulti-pro or similar payroll processing system and time keeping systems preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office