1722 Routh Street Suite 1300
Job Number: 17996
Financial Additons has partnered with a premier oil and gas client in search of an Operations Accounting Manager. Please take a moment to review the job description below and apply. Someone from our team will reach out to you within 24-48 hours.
- Manage and assist with operational accounting for the company including, but not limited to, general ledger accounting, joint venture billing, revenue accounting, and special projects.
- Assist in the preparation of financials, balance sheet reconciliations, complex journal entries, and financial analysis.
- Assist with financial reporting to executive leadership and the board.
- Analyzes performance reports, margin account variance analyses, key operating statistics, price/volume variances and operating results on a monthly basis.
- 5+ years of oil and gas accounting experience is required
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or finance is required
- Public accounting experience is highly preferred
- CPA or CPA Candidate is highly preferred