14460 Varsity Brands Way
Job Number: 19199
Financial Additions has partnered with a popular Dallas based apparel company to assist them in their search for a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’ s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’ s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’ s budget.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting of Finance.
- Minimum 5 years of Corporate Finance experience with supervisory experience.
- Prior industry experience in Consumer Goods, Retail or Manufacturing.
- Advanced skills in Excel and SAP.
- Strong analytical skills.