545 E. John Carpenter Fwy
Job Number: 19400
Financial Additions has partnered with a Midstream Oil & Gas company to assist them in their search for a Senior JIB Accountant.
Senior JIB Accountant Responsibilities:
- Coordination of new assets into the accounting system as a result of acquisition and drilling activities.
- Review and posting of all joint interest transactions including AFE budget and actual data, cost allocation accuracy and function, material transfers, overhead calculations, owner netting, and owner billing statements.
- Review of non-operated billing statements.
- Review and management of the accounts payable coding and payment process and check register preparation.
- Review and management of 1099 preparation and filing for vendors.
- Review of joint interest billing receipt application.
- Responding to client and working interest owner inquiries.
- Ensure client accounting closing schedules are met.
- Ensure internal controls are followed and manage internal and external audits.
Senior JIB Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of JIB/ Oil & Gas accounting experience
- Proficient in Excel