10210 N. Central Expressway
Job Number: 19311
Financial Additions has partnered with a Real Estate company to assist them in their search for a Real Estate Accounting Manager.
Real Estate Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Validate and compile reports for investor performance
- Manage investor capital calls, distributions, waterfall schedules and external reporting.
- Manages and mentors a team.
- Review loan documents and monthly construction loan draws.
- Assist with financial audits.
- Responsible for accounting for property acquisitions and dispositions.
- Oversee compliance for securitization, fair value and consolidation principles.
Real Estate Accounting Manager Qualifications:
- CPA required, Bachelor' s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of Real Estate development experience
- Proficient in Excel and Yardi