3838 Oak Lawn Ave. Suite 710
Job Number: 19242
Financial Additions is working with a growing upstream oil & gas company in their search for an experienced Controller.
Controller Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and reporting financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Managing accounting functions, including general ledger, customer invoicing, accounts receivable and collections, accounts payable, inventory, fixed assets, etc.
- Ensure that proper internal controls are in place, and if there are omissions, putting new controls and procedures into place.
Controller Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years Oil & Gas operations accounting experience
- Public accounting experience is highly preferred