2100 Ross Ave Suite 1600
Job Number: 19428
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in search of a Remote Contract Manager. This role is contract for and has potential to convert to a permanent role, at the sole discretion of the client.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative management of supplier contract amendments and vendor additions to the master file.
- Evaluates and administers agreements for contracted services including preparing new contracts, contract renewals, and contract amendments.
- Maintains contract database and provides required scheduled and on demand reporting.
- Coordinates contract formation, review, and execution process with central sourcing, account leadership, suppliers and required client representatives.
- Monitors and evaluates vendor performance utilizing established processes and systems.
- Comprehensive spend tracking
- Ad-hoc reporting as requested by Business Unit or Business/Finance.
- Compiling of the Contract Review pack
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in an associated discipline is preferred, but not required.
- Ideal candidates reside in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.