5801 Tennyson Pkwy Suite 600
Job Number: 18197
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in the Plano area in search of a Treasury Data Analyst. The role is contract for 12+ months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in data management deliverables such as business need analysis, data source identification and analysis and data modeling techniques.
- Participate in the analysis and resolution of issues related to information flow and content with data stakeholders.
- Gather data and develop reports for major statistical data calls received from various sources.
- Implement and maintain the reporting of data to various departments.
- Research and resolve any data or reporting issues that arise.
- Establish and implement audit tools and procedures to monitor the team' s performance.
- Perform ad hoc analyses of data depending on business needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of treasury or cash management experience
- General knowledge in IT concepts, strategies and methodologies, IT architectures, data standards and general knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations.
- Must have intermediate to advanced Excel and SQL experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in business, accounting or finance.