13500 Heritage Parkway
Job Number: 17716
Financial Additions has partnered with a global service provider in search of a Payroll Specialist. This role is contract to hire.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes payroll to ensure employees are being paid properly, reports are filed timely and systems are performing nominally.
- Responsible for collecting, reviewing and analyzing payroll information to effectively administer voluntary and involuntary deductions from pay, such as child support, federal/state tax levies, and other general deductions.
- Provides support and assists in responding to corporate, compliance and regulatory agencies and other outside entities requiring financial data.
- Prepares various accounting spreadsheets, schedules, exhibits, reconciliations and summaries.
- Provides site support in handling employee questions or complaints in regards to payroll checks, direct deposits, leave balances and other payroll related issues.
- Prepares and maintains supporting documentation of payroll adjustments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4+ years of multi state payroll experience
- Experience with MS Excel – spreadsheets required and pivot tables/vlookups is preferred.