2626 Howell 7th Floor
Job Number: 17561
Financial Additions has partnered with a mid-market professional services firm in the uptown area to seek out a high-quality Tax Manager for their well-established Tax department.
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company federal tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary federal and state taxes.
- Manage members of the tax team as they prepare components of the company' s US federal income tax return and other tax documents.
- Manage and facilitate IRS income tax audits: preparing responses, creating schedules, etc.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
- Provide support with various internal audits and special tax related projects.
- Manage and mentor members of tax team to greater levels of effectiveness and engagement.
- Bachelors or Master’ s Degree in Accounting or comparable
- 6-10 years public accounting experience.
- Strong Knowledge with RIA Checkpoint and BNA