Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
13500 Heritage Parkway Fort Worth, TX 76177 | Staff Augmentation
Financial Additions has partnered with a global company in search of a Contract & Compliance Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop procurement strategies including a clear, concise, actionable Statements of Work (SOW).
- Oversee proposal preparation, pricing activities, and contract negotiation.
- Manage higher-level supplier relationships including leading kick-off meetings, communications and performance measurement.
- Manage the coordination of post-award supplier implementation plan and activities for the smooth transition of new suppliers.
- Ensure processes are in place to properly receive products and/or services in support of the Procure-to-Pay process.
- Manages the development of the training programs for contracts.
- Leads to ensure terms and conditions are met while identifying areas of risk for contracts under their cognizance.
- Provides trends and statistics with respect to compliance with contract
- Assists in the design, development, and implementation of an effective continuous improvement program.
- Analyzes the financial and functional performance metrics and provides reports to leadership team
- Trains Managers, Directors and other functional staff personnel in aspects of contracts performance measurement and improvement.
- Reviews contracts to ensure full compliance with contract terms.
- Assists in development and implementation of compliance corrective action plans.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 8+ experience in contract management, project finance, auditing, compliance, and/or administration.
- Bachelor’ s degree in an associated discipline is a plus