2100 Ross Ave Suite 1600
Temp To Hire
Job Number: 18054
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in the Dallas area, in search of a Sourcing Manager. This role is contract only and will last at least 3 months with a possible extension.
- Responsible for administering department sourcing tools, reporting and monitoring sourcing events.
- Analyzes commodity and service requirements for all indirect categories.
- Creates RFPs and reviews and analyze bids.
- Presents qualitative and quantitative bids analysis to stakeholders.
- Prepares and maintain contracts with national/regional service providers in accordance with company standards.
- Develops and manages relationships with national/regional suppliers and contractors and assist in contract negotiations
- Participates on behalf of the company in approved or sponsored Sourcing/Supply Chain organizations or related initiatives.
- Present team quarterly/Annual results during Quarterly Department Review
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a related field (e.g. Economics, Supply Chain, Finance) strongly preferred
- 5+ years sourcing experience