4901 Briarhaven Road
Job Number: 18515
Financial Additions is looking to fill a Direct Hire Staff Accountant position. Our client is a growing company offering competitive compensation, and excellent work life balance (35 hour work week).
Excellent place to work with award winning management. They feel employees are most valuable asset. Full Benefits, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program and strong 401K.
Staff Accountant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes monthly financial reports, journal entry preparation and postings to the general ledger for various accounts.
- Responsible for all services cash postings and applicable reporting of transactions
- Assists in the preparation of various financial reports including but not limited to daily/monthly cash balance reporting and monthly bank reconciliation
- Prepare cash balances on a weekly basis according to contractual obligations
- Assist with preparation of financial statements, compliance work, and special projects.
Staff Accountant Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3+ years of experience
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups)
Salary 45-60K DEO
To apply please email resume to email@example.com