100 N Pacific Coast Highway Suite 1000,
Job Number: 18107
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in search of a Staff Accountant for a contract for 3+ months. Our client is very eager to hire an ambitious accounting professional.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of invoices, reconciliations, check requests and allocations.
- Generates and reviews monthly project cost reports for accuracy and identifies reasons for budget / anticipated cost variances.
- Participates in budgeting and forecasting for assigned property portfolio, new property and client transitions, and client audit requests.
- Examines financial statements and documents for conformance with accounting requirements and principles.
- Creates month-end accounting entries and reconciles discrepancies; posts to GL and reviews variances to budget.
- Participate in annual control documentation and testing
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Intermediate MS Excel skills( pivot tables/vlookups)
- Degree in accounting or finance