Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Staff Accountant - Hedge Fund
2101 Cedar Springs Suite 700 Dallas, TX 75201 | Direct Hire
Financial Additions has partnered with a boutique investment firm in the Dallas area in search of a Staff Accountant. The incumbent will be exposed to all areas of the firms operations as it pertains to accounting and cash management. They will be involved with all levels of management and operations and have quick opportunity to take on more responsibility and grow.
The Investor Accounting team is a highly engaged team responsible for the accounting, reporting, and analysis of activity pertaining to investors in the feeder funds of four separate master-feeder structures. This involves actively monitoring the firm’ s AUM, investor base, performance, and fees. The team engages with the Controller and CFO and coordinates with investor relations, internal legal counsel, and the external administrator to facilitate accurate investor allocations and to provide effective reporting and analysis both externally and within the firm.
- Assist in performing monthly close of feeder funds including calculation and analysis of detailed investor income allocations, expense accruals, fees, and NAV.
- Perform cash control functions related to investor contributions and withdrawals (reconcile bank accounts, prepare summary information, reconcile/coordinate with fund administrator, reconcile transactions in accounting system).
- Assist in preparation of monthly reporting package including monthly financial statements, analysis of monthly results, and performance calculations.
- Coordinate with fund administrator to facilitate NAV calculation and investor reporting.
- Review monthly partner capital reports and prepare responses to ad hoc investor requests.
- Assist in preparation of regulatory reporting.
Required Job Skills
- The ideal candidate should have an undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Accounting as well as a CPA or pursuing CPA certification and 0-2 years of experience.