3010 Gaylord Pkwy Suite 200
Job Number: 17990
Financial Additions has partnered with a growing company in the Dallas area for a Senior Revenue Accountant.
- Tracking and Reviewing Revenue Monthly
- Monthly Accounting Close
- Monthly Account Reconciliations
- Tax & Audit Support
- Documentation / Research / Special Projects
- Support financial managers by providing explanations of revenue variances to budget
- Track monthly invoicing activity and reconciling system activity with revenue standards
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare journal entries to general ledger accounts
- Search for new and improved ways of conducting financial processes, maintain up-to-date policies / procedures, and remain current on accounting pronouncements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge and Understanding of Accounting Principles & Terminology
- Two plus years of Public Accounting with audit experience plus two years of industry experience.
- Knowledge and experience with revenue recognition standards.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA or CPA candidate required