Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Sr International Accountant
5100 Legacy Drive Plano, TX 75024 | Direct Hire
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in the far North Dallas area in search of a Senior International Accountant. If this role is of interest please take some time to review the job description and let me know.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial results of foreign subsidiaries in compliance with GAAP. This includes foreign currency accounting, inventory accounting, intercompany accounting, and consolidation.
- Ensure accurate consolidation of the foreign subsidiaries’ results for those entities maintained in ERPs outside of general ledger.
- Prepare and process general ledger entries as required.
- Accurately and timely complete assigned balance sheet reconciliations.
- Timely review reconciliations prepared by the local international accounting teams as assigned ensuring reconciling items are appropriately identified and resolved.
- Complete financial statement variance analysis and present the results in a clear, logical, and comprehensive manner for the monthly close meetings.
- Prepare various schedules and complete research to assist with the annual financial statement audit.
- Answer accounting questions and provide technical accounting guidance by researching and interpreting data.
- Identify and implement best practices and process improvements.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong GAAP technical knowledge. Knowledge of IFRS a plus.
- Prior general ledger accounting experience with focus on month-end close. Previous international accounting experience a plus.
- Prior system experience, Hyperion, Essbase, and Lawson preferred.
- Ability to perform independent accounting research, apply technical standards/policies, and propose positions on complex accounting issues.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Solid analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent time management, decision making, and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and deliver a high-quality product on a regular and consistent basis.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively with limited supervision.
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter, with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting. Master’ s degree a plus.
- Current CPA license with strong GAAP technical accounting knowledge.
- 5+ years accounting experience.