Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Sr FP&A Analyst
Dallas, TX 75225 | Direct Hire
Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Job Description - Exempt
The Senior Analyst role will assist with the preparation of internal/external management reporting, Board of Directors materials, monthly financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting and ad hoc analysis as needed for the organization. The FP&A department will also provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘ optimal’ business decision making. This role will report to the Manager/Director of FP&A and will have a high level of exposure to the CFO and other members of the Executive Team, as well as key operational leaders worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of monthly and quarterly financial management reports. Develop commentary / cause of change explanations for reports. Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis, other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA a plus
- 2-5 years experience in financial planning and analysis function of a multi location or global business
- Superior analytical skills, and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions, ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills with a high degree of proficiency with PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills, and ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities
- High energy, high ownership of work product and dedication and commitment to driving results
- Ability to think creatively and to solve complex problems