Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Senior Sales and Use Tax Accountant
6801 Will Rodgers BLVD Fort Worth, TX 76134 | Staff Augmentation
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in the Fort Worth area in search of Senior Accountant. . This role is contract for 11+ months with a possible extension thereafter.
- Responsible for overseeing the management of the 3rd party payment process.
- Timely and accurate preparation of state and local sales and use tax returns.
- Manage Property Tax returns including payments and third party property tax consultant.
- Provide support to Manager, Sales/Use Tax towards effective resolution of sales and use tax audits.
- Prepare various reconciliations; ensure proper accounting of sales/use tax in the general ledger.
- Review sales/use tax on purchases of goods and services to ensure correct amount was paid.
- Responsible for overseeing the management of Process, People, Systems and Strategic 3rdParty relationships that support the purchase to pay process, as well as partnering with internal customers to ensure process efficiencies and controls are maintained.
- Supporting ongoing projects for other parts of R2P.
- Manage and coordinate the procurement closure activities around the divested companies.
- Serve as primary liaison for PO creation and PCard reconciliation.
- Place purchase orders from pre-approved requisitions and issues releases from blanket purchase orders upon request.
- Follow up with supplier to confirm pricing accuracy and availability.
- Request and analyze quotations received, selects or recommends suppliers.
- Fulfill various financial report generation and ad hoc requests.
- Performs R2P KPI/Metrics analysis and drives recommendations for enhancements.
- 2+ years of requisition to pay and sales & tax experience
- Bachelor’ s in related discipline is required