Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Senior Fixed Assets Accountant
6801 Will Rodgers BLVD Fort Worth, TX 76134 | Staff Augmentation
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in the Fort Worth area in search of a Sr. Fixed Asset Accountant. This project is scheduled to last 11+ months. There is a possibility for the role to be extended or go permanent, but at the sole discretion of our client.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing PO requisitions for new capital projects, on a daily basis;
- Monitor closely open capital projects and prepare accurate reconciliations of general ledger sub-ledger' s relating to open capital projects, on a monthly basis.
- Coordinating all transactional activity for fixed/intangible assets that are purchased, transferred, or retired.
- Depreciation analysis to verify useful lives, depreciation amounts, and trends.
- Prepare accurate reconciliations of General Ledger accounts relating to fixed/intangible assets.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of fixed asset accounting experience
- Degree in accounting/finance or equivalent experience