Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Senior Financial Analyst
3820 American Drive Suite 200 Plano, TX 75075 | Direct Hire
We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to forecast revenues and expenditures and advise us on future budgeting.
For this role, you should hold a degree in Finance or Accounting followed by relevant work experience. Knowledge of forecasting models and cost accounting processes are key requirements for this position.
Ultimately, you will ensure our financial planning is healthy and profitable and aligns with business objectives.
- Develop financial models through benchmarking and process analysis
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Prepare cost projections
- Analyze and report on current financial status
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data
- Explore investment options and present risk and opportunities
- Coordinate with the CFO and the executive team on long-term financial planning
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Participate in budgeting (for departments and projects)
- Review accounting transactions for data accuracy
- Establish financial policies
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions
- Proven work experience as a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Analyst or similar role
- Hands-on experience with financial and statistical software
- Expertise in MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas)
- Familiarity with finance databases
- Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP)
- Up-to-date with accounting laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus