150 N Field Dr.
Job Number: 18348
Financial Additions has partnered with an industry leader in search of a Sr. Accountant. This role is contract to start and will last 5+ months with a possible extension thereafter. At this time it is contract only, but there is always potential for a top performer to go permanent with this company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of journal entries, reconciliation and maintenance of general ledger accounts
- Preparation of specified accounting records for month end closing, and analysis.
- Analyzes monthly financial reports, journal entry preparation and postings to the general ledger for various accounts.
- Responsible for general ledger maintenance, account reconciliation and month end closing.
- Assists in the preparation of various financial reports such as Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable reconciliation, sub-ledgers and balance sheet accounts, expense analysis, daily/monthly cash balance reporting, monthly bank reconciliation and depreciation records.
- Records transactions to journals and general ledger.
- Prepares trend and forecasting analysis and other special reports as required.
- Generates ad hoc accounting reports as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of senior level accounting experience
- Must have advanced MS Excel (pivot tables/v lookups)experience