10210 N. Central Expressway
Job Number: 17852
Financial Additions has partnered with a growing Real Estate firm in the Dallas, TX area in search of a Senior Accountant. This is an exciting new opportunity to join a diverse firm with real estate disciplines in multi-family acquisition and development, retail centers, and land investments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounting and reporting for real estate projects
- Prepare monthly journal entries for assigned projects
- Monthly review of general ledger
- Monthly variances budget analysis
- Prepare financial statements and reporting packages
- Recalculation of interest and journalize for monthly debt service.
- Prepare monthly capital calls or distributions to each of the joint venture partners, as required.
- Preparation of monthly draw package for submission to lenders and record funding.
- Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 3 plus years of Real Estate accounting
- Partnership accounting experience