Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
100 College Road West Princeton, NJ 08540 | Staff Augmentation
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in search of a Pricing Analyst.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for updating and maintaining contract prices.
- Research the data submitted by sales reps to determine if pricing approval is required.
- Detailed knowledge of pricing guidelines required and heavy interaction with Sales to obtain appropriate levels of approval.
- Responsible for researching and preparing credit and rebills dealing with pricing errors and discrepancies
- Work deductions for each account which includes pricing issues, promotional items and discrepancies to be reconciled with the customer.
- Responsible for asset counts, spend data, pricing data, specifications data, non-disclosure agreements intents-to-bid and supplier responses.
- Analyze and correct pricing variations by running data integrity checks.
- Apply principles of accounting and statistics to analyze complex nontechnical pricing-related aspects of request for proposals.
- Coordinator and manager levels in order to collect, organize, analyze and maintain data documents.
- Update and maintain pricing and reference material.
- Assist with process improvement initiatives
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of pricing experience
- Must have intermediate MS Excel skills