Job Number: 17828
Financial Additions has partnered with an industry leader in search of a Financial Operations Analyst.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing accounting activities, banking and funding activities, managing large sized vendors, managing project and risk management functions.
- Identifies gaps and provides product development recommendations to enhance platform and accounting applications, makes recommendations to annual department budget.
- Leads financial audits and remediation efforts reviews targeted or acquired books of business, including strategic direction regarding accounting practices; prepares statement of cash flows, authorizes credit and debit memos, serves as internal and external liaison at accounting discussions and meetings, authorizes remittances, adjusts balances and prepares bank deposits, leads finance month and year end close activities, educates internal business partners.
- Interprets funding models, identifies fraud, authorizes cash movements and monitors cash flows; authorizes debit and credit notices, works with sales team to tailor funding and banking model to existing client structure, interprets and explains differences in funding models
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of 10 key, data matching, balancing and reconciliation skills are preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Great Plains.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or a closely related field or study is preferred