Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Internal Auditor Specialist
4414 Ruth Borchardt 2200 W. Airfield Dr. Dallas, TX 75261 | Direct Hire
Financial Additions has partner with an multi-media advertising company in search of an Internal Auditor Specialist. The primary focus of this position will be assisting with the implementation, roll-out, and ongoing Audit of company processes and procedures for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations and requirements.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’ s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’ s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’ s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- 1-3 years experience in audit or public accounting
- Knowledge of Internal auditing standards, guidelines & procedures, risk assessment and internal control frameworks (COSO)
- Familiarity with SOX audit and methodology and documentation standards
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance