100 N Sepulveda Suite 1100
Job Number: 18311
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in search of an Internal Audit Manager. The role is contract only to start and will last 2+ months with a possible extension thereafter.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviews organizational data, policies, processes, procedures, and practices in order to verify the accuracy and compliance with management expectations, regulatory requirements, and overall best practice.
- Performs quick and detailed reviews of testing to validate effectiveness of work performed and monitors results of work in order to provide timely updates to management.
- Initiate policies and procedures for functional areas of responsibility.
- Conducts client interviews/discussions to plan and execute audit assignments and conducts limited client interviews to understand and document processes and procedures.
- Prepares detailed reports with recommendations to management that are professionally written for an executive audience.
- Reports will reflect a strong understanding of company objectives and capabilities, control requirements, and industry best practices.
- Reviews workpapers as appropriate and finalizes report drafts for review ensuring professional writing and value-added industry perspective.
- Designs SOX programs that adequately address risk and compliance with Company standards and relevant regulations.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field.
- 8+ years of external/internal audit/SOX and overall knowledge of general accounting and audit procedures.
- Real estate experience preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) required.