2100 Ross Ave
Temp To Hire
Job Number: 18432
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in in search of a HR Data Analyst. This role is contract for 2+ months and will start immediately. It is contract only at this time but could be extended or convert to a permanent role at the sole discretion of our client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with internal customers to gathers requirements for reports from business users, designs the layout on the creation of reports or enhancements of existing reports
- Builds PeopleSoft, Taleo Recruiting or BI queries to obtain HR data needed for reporting or analysis
- Prioritize and manage incoming requests from various customers using Service Now
- Recommends and develops methods to extend self-service reporting for the HR community.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4 year college degree desired. Major in human resources, finance, or business preferred.
- Previous experience with HRIS data required.
- PeopleSoft 9.2 and Taleo Recruiting preferred
- SQL and advanced/expert knowledge of Excel spreadsheets including Vlookups, pivot tables, spreadsheet merges, etc.