4400 W. 78th Street Suite 300
Job Number: 18296
This role is contract only for 3+ months. At this time this will is not anticipated to convert to permanent employment, but the assignment could be extended.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiating wire transfers and clearing house transactions, and controlling live checks.
- Initiates funds transfers for multiple internal and external clients.
- Routinely supports Master Banking Agreement accounts.
- Uploads fraud prevention files through external bank sites.
- Downloads bank account reports from external sites and distributes to internal clients.
- Receives, logs and resolves issues related to negotiable checks.
- Identifies accounts to which funds will be applied.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1+ years of admin/accounting and/or banking experience
- Associate' s degree is a plus but not required
- Microsoft Office: MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.