6055 Primacy Parkway
Job Number: 17242
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in the Memphis area in search of a Senior Financial Analyst. The role is contract only for 3+ months. Our client is very eager to hire top talent!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in preparation of special studies, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Responsible for oversight and performance of varied areas of financial analysis and reporting including one or all of the following: standard monthly management reporting and variance analyses, account reconciliations, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning.
- Evaluates and analyzes a variety of financial results and indicators such as capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, operating records, and financial statements.
- Analyzes trends, costs, revenues, and obligations incurred to project future revenues.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree required.
- 1+ years of related experience.
- Experience with appraisal is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills