Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
7025 Kit Creek Rd. Raleigh, NC 27711 | Temp To Hire
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in the Raleigh area in search of an entry level Financial Analyst. The role is contract to hire. Our client is very eager to hire top talent!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in preparation of special studies, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Responsible for oversight and performance of varied areas of financial analysis and reporting including one or all of the following: standard monthly management reporting and variance analyses, account reconciliations, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning.
- Evaluates and analyzes a variety of financial results and indicators such as capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, operating records, and financial statements.
- Analyzes trends, costs, revenues, and obligations incurred to project future revenues.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree required.
- 1+ years of related experience.
- Experience with appraisal is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills