Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
209 State Highway 121 Bypass Suite 21 Lewisville, TX 75067 | Direct Hire
Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance
**This role might be ideal if you are looking for training and mentoring in Corporate Finance**
Based in Dallas Texas, our client and its family of companies are dedicated to improving the lives of those they serve through critical care medical transportation solutions. Over the past 35 years, our client has served and cared for more than 250, 000 patients under the pillars of safety, premier patient care, and service integrity.
Due to growth over the past several years, our client needs a detailed, project-driven Financial Analyst with treasury experience to add to their FP&A team. If you are looking for an opportunity to gain training in a Corporate Finance environment then this might be the role for you. Our client is willing to provide training and mentoring for a Financial Analyst that wants to learn the ropes in Corporate Financing. If you love analyzing “ what if” scenarios, assisting with capital planning for a fast growing company, and are an Excel guru with debt and lease financing experience– we want to talk to you!
This position’ s primary function is to provide support to the Director of Corporate Finance in the analysis and closing of debt and lease financing transactions along with the management of transportation leasing.
Key Job Functions:
- Assist with providing revenue analysis, budgeting and forecasting support.
- Support the department in the negotiation of transportation debt and lease financing.
- Provide assistance with transportation acquisition and disposition transactions.
- Monitor debt and lease covenant compliance and reporting.
- Importing and/or extracting large amounts of data, creating tables and databases, cleansing data, analyzing data, creating and formatting reports for senior management.
- Provide statistical and financial Ad Hoc analysis on an “ as needed” basis.
- Provide technical support for the Treasury Area.
- Assist in preparation of financial presentations.
- Other duties/projects as may be assigned.
Education, Training and Certification or Licenses Required:
- Bachelor’ s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) in finance, business or Accounting. CTP, CFA, or CPA certification preferred, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills/General Abilities:
- Computer Skills: Thorough knowledge of Excel
- Language Skills: Ability to write reports and document procedures.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in an Ad Hoc environment.
- Demonstrate ability to handle stress.
Benchmarks to achieve for Financial Analyst Position:
- General overall industry knowledge and interaction with inter company departments.
- Perform business process walkthroughs
- Identify and research any deficiencies with systems or processes and provide advisory and consulting services to improve efficiency or effectiveness.
- Analyze current Interim reporting structure and implement, with manager’ s review, reporting enhancements.
- Advanced knowledge of the Excel.
- Advanced expertise around ASC 842 Lease Accounting.
- Provide “ expert” technical assistance to the Finance Department.
- Provide assistance in “ automating” processes in the Finance Department as necessary.
- Advanced Excel: 2 years plus including pivot tables, macros, VLOOKUP Up
- Experience within the Real Estate industry
- At least two years of financial analysis, corporate finance, treasury, FP&A, or financial reporting required. CTP, CFA or CPA certification referred, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70, 000.00 /year