Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
310 The Bridge Street Ã¢ÂÂ Suite 400 Huntsville, AL 35806 | Staff Augmentation
Financial Additions has partnered with a global service provider in search of a Financial Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and prepares cost proposals and schedule estimates for review.
- Preparation of annual budgets, or analysis of the monthly budget to actual variances.
- Determines project implementation requirements and strategies. •
- Oversees the planning and controlling of financial analysis activities to ensure uniform reporting and analysis.
- Manages month end close, contract invoicing, financial analysis projects and statistical studies.
- Analyzes financial information especially concerning overhead to determine present and future financial performance.
- Acts as a liaison between program controls group and prepares comparative evaluation of actual costs against budgets.
- Reviews complex financial data received from managers for inclusion in indirect and forward pricing rate packages.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
- Develops plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree in an Accounting, Finance or related degree preferred
- 2+years of financial analysis/planning experience.
- 6+ years of experience in accounting and/or finance.