310 The Bridge Street Ã¢ÂÂ Suite 400
Job Number: 17696
Financial Additions has partnered with a global service provider in search of a Financial Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and prepares cost proposals and schedule estimates for review.
- Preparation of annual budgets, or analysis of the monthly budget to actual variances.
- Determines project implementation requirements and strategies. •
- Oversees the planning and controlling of financial analysis activities to ensure uniform reporting and analysis.
- Manages month end close, contract invoicing, financial analysis projects and statistical studies.
- Analyzes financial information especially concerning overhead to determine present and future financial performance.
- Acts as a liaison between program controls group and prepares comparative evaluation of actual costs against budgets.
- Reviews complex financial data received from managers for inclusion in indirect and forward pricing rate packages.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
- Develops plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree in an Accounting, Finance or related degree preferred
- 2+years of financial analysis/planning experience.
- 6+ years of experience in accounting and/or finance.