1201 Elm Street Ste. 2700
Job Number: 15135
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier organization in search of a new Director of Finance. In this role, you are the primary finance partner to Executive and Senior Vice Presidents who lead the Company’ s Retail Operations, Human Resource, Legal, Logistics, Marketing and Advertising, Construction and Store Operations groups among others.
As the finance leader for our retail organization, you are responsible for:
- Annual Budgeting, quarterly analysis and forecasting, including supporting the monthly close process.
- Leading the creation of forecasts, annual budgets and financial close support for the Retail Business.
- Working with peers across the finance organization to create and share best practices.
- Providing executive management with daily, weekly, and monthly performance reporting.
- Actively identifying trends in store performance.
- Partnering with Field Management, Store Operations, Pharmacy Operations, and Market Research to provide detailed ad hoc reporting and analysis to the Field Management organization.
- Managing and enhancing Field Reporting systems.
- Analyzing store level performance against budget and various operational benchmarks
- Partnering with Store and Pharmacy operations to develop and validate scorecards and benchmarks for performance.
- Leading, developing and mentoring team members, and building a strong and high performing culture.
- Developing and engaging specialty pharmacy operations with significant and complex financial analysis that lead to improved productivity and or substantial cost savings; ROI, DCF and capital allocation models.
- 10+ years FP&A leadership experience in an enterprise healthcare, retail or related business/industry.
- Demonstrated experience developing and leading large cross-functional teams.
- Proven process development and change management experience.
- Ability to support and influence senior leaders across the enterprise.
- Strategic thinker able to help plan business growth and development.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with teams and form partnerships to complete projects.
- 15+ years of FP&A leadership experience in an enterprise retail or healthcare organization.