Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Director of Finance
1201 Elm Street Ste. 2700 Dallas, TX 75270 | Direct Hire
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier organization in search of a new Director of Finance. In this role, you are the primary finance partner to Executive and Senior Vice Presidents who lead the Company’ s Retail Operations, Human Resource, Legal, Logistics, Marketing and Advertising, Construction and Store Operations groups among others.
As the finance leader for our retail organization, you are responsible for:
- Annual Budgeting, quarterly analysis and forecasting, including supporting the monthly close process.
- Leading the creation of forecasts, annual budgets and financial close support for the Retail Business.
- Working with peers across the finance organization to create and share best practices.
- Providing executive management with daily, weekly, and monthly performance reporting.
- Actively identifying trends in store performance.
- Partnering with Field Management, Store Operations, Pharmacy Operations, and Market Research to provide detailed ad hoc reporting and analysis to the Field Management organization.
- Managing and enhancing Field Reporting systems.
- Analyzing store level performance against budget and various operational benchmarks
- Partnering with Store and Pharmacy operations to develop and validate scorecards and benchmarks for performance.
- Leading, developing and mentoring team members, and building a strong and high performing culture.
- Developing and engaging specialty pharmacy operations with significant and complex financial analysis that lead to improved productivity and or substantial cost savings; ROI, DCF and capital allocation models.
- 10+ years FP&A leadership experience in an enterprise healthcare, retail or related business/industry.
- Demonstrated experience developing and leading large cross-functional teams.
- Proven process development and change management experience.
- Ability to support and influence senior leaders across the enterprise.
- Strategic thinker able to help plan business growth and development.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with teams and form partnerships to complete projects.
- 15+ years of FP&A leadership experience in an enterprise retail or healthcare organization.