Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Fort Worth, TX 76133 | Direct Hire
Financial Additions has partnered with a client in the Fort Worth Area in search of Director of FP&A. This is a newly created position. Please take a moment to review below and apply if interested.
- Creates customized, ad-hoc analyses to support both tactical actions and strategic planning
- Help drive both visibility and accountability to KPIs and financials throughout the organizations
- Collaborating both within Finance and across functional lines, supports the development and execution of annual operational planning (AOPs), along with comprehensive monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting and analysis.
- Builds financial reporting processes and tools, identifying and measuring KPIs across the enterprise.
- Supports the development of long range/strategic planning
- Liaises with various departments
- Maintain and enhance efficiency of internal financial reporting processes, supporting overall achievement of all financial and operational commitments within the business.
- 7+ years finance and/or accounting; FP&A experience is a must
- Experience working in a distribution business helpful; but not required
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus
- High-level business acumen, and proven ability to translate accounting data into usable decision-making tools for a variety of business needs.
- Strong communicator and collaborator, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to switch quickly and effectively between high level strategic thinking and detailed analysis
- Highly motivated, and effective in managing multiple projects as well as ongoing operational responsibilities simultaneously
- Math, statistics and analytical thinking
- Problem solving and decision making
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs: MS Project, Excel, Access, Word, Power Point, Visio.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to effectively lead through influence
- Organizational Ability, Adaptability and Responsiveness
- BA/BS degree; major in finance, accounting, and/or economics
- MBA/Master’ s degree preferred