10910 Lee Vista Blvd. STE#401
Job Number: 18439
Financial Additions has partnered with an industry leader in search of an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Heavy research, investigation, reconciliation, and analysis of past due accounts.
- Identifies payment discrepancies and initiates collections or disputes resolution process; performs follow up procedures as needed.
- Performs in-depth customer payment analysis to properly record actions required to resolve disputed items.
- Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers in order to address their past due balance.
- Collecting on commercial accounts via telephone, email and/or fax to reduce past due balances and open item counts
- Maintain past due balances and item counts on assigned account portfolio.
- Assist in the reconciliation of month end
- Responsible for collection activity, payment posting, and/or refunds, until accounts receivable issues are properly resolved.
- Research billing discrepancies.
- Responsible for customer account setup and customer file maintenance
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have at least 3+ years of B2B experience
- Must be proficient in MS Excel