Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
1155 Kas Drive Suite 180 Richardson, TX 75081 | Direct Hire
Responsible for the company' s financial records and compliance with all federal, state, local and professional requirements. Plan, direct and supervise the corporation' s financial affairs, including; financial reporting, cost accounting and business planning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides a system to maintain financial records in compliance with all federal, state, local and professional requirements.
- Prepares month end financial statements.
- Prepares 13 week and annual cash forecast reports. Maintains banking relationships and ensures safeguarding of cash.
- Prepares and delegates various journal entries to maintain books of accounts.
- Establishes training necessary for using all accounting systems for inner personnel.
- Ensures all financial reports are prepared accurately as required to comply with external reporting requirements.
- Assists with preparing annual budgets, financial modeling, and projections.
- Supports all levels of the organization in budget preparation through training and providing information when appropriate.
- Monitors budgets throughout the year, and reports any significant deviations to management with analysis detailing the cause for the deviation and corrective action(s) necessary.
- Oversees maintenance of records for fixed assets, monitors and reports all obsolete assets, and recommends their disposal.
- Establishes and maintains all corporate policies related to accounting and budget matters.
- Analyze financial data of the organization to provide management with internal management reports.
- Issues all external documents required by regulations or standards.
- Coordinates an annual budget and planning process with management to ensure long term financial and business strategies.
- Establishes, coordinates and administers a financial plan to ensure an adequate plan for internal control.
- Monitors and reports short and long term economic trends for the organization, as well as arranging long-term and short-term financing for projects.
- Provides special reporting and analysis to management as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for special projects
- Compliance with all applicable tax requirements
- Maintain all required regulations of industry
- Develops and maintains an effective accounting department through the selection, training, compensation and motivation of all accounting personnel.
- Provides guidance and direction to accounting management to assist them in their professional development.
- Oversees general accounting, credit, collections and business planning activities.
- Advanced skills - Great Plains
- Advanced skills – Microsoft Excel
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
Qualifications and Skills:
- CPA preferred
- 10 yrs+ Accounting exp.
- Bachelors Degree. Prior related accounting experience. Prior experience in a supervisory capacity.
- CPA Certification a plus
- Medical, dental, vision and 401K; along with FSA, vacation and holidays