13500 Heritage Parkway
Job Number: 18275
Financial Additions has partnered with a global company in search of a Contract & Compliance Administrator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop procurement strategies including a clear, concise, actionable Statements of Work (SOW).
- Oversee proposal preparation, pricing activities, and contract negotiation.
- Manage higher-level supplier relationships including leading kick-off meetings, communications and performance measurement.
- Manage the coordination of post-award supplier implementation plan and activities for the smooth transition of new suppliers.
- Ensure processes are in place to properly receive products and/or services in support of the Procure-to-Pay process.
- Manages the development of the training programs for contracts.
- Leads to ensure terms and conditions are met while identifying areas of risk for contracts under their cognizance.
- Provides trends and statistics with respect to compliance with contract
- Assists in the design, development, and implementation of an effective continuous improvement program.
- Analyzes the financial and functional performance metrics and provides reports to leadership team
- Reviews contracts to ensure full compliance with contract terms.
- Assists in development and implementation of compliance corrective action plans.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 4+ experience in contract management, project finance, auditing, compliance, and/or administration.
- Bachelor’ s degree in an associated discipline is a plus