3280 Peachtree RD NE
Temp To Hire
Job Number: 18233
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in search of a Contract Administrator for the Atlanta area. This role is contract to hire.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and administers agreements for contracted services including preparing new contracts, contract renewals, and contract amendments.
- Coordinates compliance procedures with vendors including licensing and insurance certificates.
- Support all phases of contracts working with internal & external customers.
- Primary contact for internal/external contract inquiries, problem solver and triage questions to management team.
- Works to ensure accuracy of all executed contracts.
- Develop and execute non-budget affecting amendments utilizing independent judgment and decision making.
- Adds value through effective and clear communication of information to internal or external contacts. Internal interaction mainly requires exchange of factual information.
- Monitors and evaluates vendor performance utilizing established processes and systems.
- Reviews basic contract and contract modification requirements and ensures contracts system compliance, performing ongoing audits of contract documents.
- Partner with contracts team to ensure compliance with contract systems, and assist in completing system compliance contract administration functions.
- Participates in development and implementation of compliance corrective action plans.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience of related experience
- Project management experience is a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree in an associated discipline is preferred, but not required.