Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Cash Management Analyst
5801 Tennyson Pkwy Suite 600 Plano, TX 75024 | Staff Augmentation
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in the Plano area in search of a Cash Management Analyst. The role is contract for 6+ months. The role could be extended beyond that or convert to a permanent role, but it is at the sole discretion of our client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the main banking point of contact, including setting up new accounts, bank fee management, cash management, and short term.
- Responsible for reporting opening bank account balances, identifying daily cash flows from a variety of transactions, cash forecasting and trend analysis and providing executive management with a daily cash position.
- Implement and manage new processes related to increasing cash receipt and disbursement efficiency, including improving month-end close processes, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Responsible for reconciling and tracking electronic payment files for consolidated companies, as well as processing wire, ACH and credit card transactions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of cash management/treasury experience
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline